Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Engagement Shoot - 21/01/2011

As most of you that read my blog (when I have something new to put on) know, Dustin and I were given an Engagement Shoot from the Brown and Sparg families for our Engagement. We could only get them done in January this year because obviously Dustin doesn't stay here. So I booked the 21st January with Kate and we had the shoot. I really love the way she has taken the pictures - she is an amazing photographer!! Here are some of the one's I liked...









I am working on the next post - "Dustins second trip to SA" I just need to get proper internet connection (which will be this weekend) so I can get all the pictures together and edit them etc.

1 month, 1 week and 1 day left today until our 5 month wait for the second notification on the visa application is up!! I'm praying we get it in the middle of March :)

No comments:

Post a Comment