Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Bug Continues...

On Sunday afternoon, Dustin was at work and I was VERY bored, so I decided to make some Rice Crispy Treats and surprise Dustin with them :)

They turned out pretty good, however, they didn't turn out the way my Mom's do when she's made them!! Guess I'll try them out again!

Rice Crispy Treats...



On Tuesday, I decided to make a Chicken dish that a friend of mine made herself, she gave me the recipe so I tried my hand at it, it was pretty darn delicious if I may say so myself, lol... It is FULL of peppers, garlic, onions and tomatoes... Yum yum YUM!!

Chicken Dish by Tania...



This morning I decided to try make some Cinnamon Rolls, I've always loved them and have actually been craving them for a while. I've never made any myself before, and I don't have a mixer yet, so I had to mix the dough by hand... But making them from scratch and eating them still warm made it all worth the sore arm in the end, haha!

The Dough Smothered In The Brown Sugar, Cinnamon and Butter Spread with Raisins...


Rolled Up Dough...


Cut Up Pieces, Ready To Be Left To Rise, Before Going Into The Oven...


Risen...


Out The Oven And Ready To Eat Once Cooled... :)



YUM!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I still need your recipe for these cinnamon rolls! They look amazing and T-Slav is drooling all over the place over the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY!! Only seeing this now - you want me to send it to you? :)

    ReplyDelete