Sunday, October 16, 2011

Chicken Soup...

On Thursday, I was reading a friend of mines blog, she had not been feeling well and had tried her hand at making some Chicken Soup... It looked so yummy and easy, that I decided that I wanted to try make some...

I wasn't too sure how it would turn out, but it turned out GREAT!! It was so yummy - I was pretty shocked! Haha

All The Ingredients In My Crock Pot...


The Finished Product...


All I used was :

1x Whole Chicken
2x Tins Chicken Broth
Tins of water (I put as many as it took to cover the chicken)
Carrots
Celery
Onion
Salt
Pepper

I had it in the Crock Pot for 6 hours, took the entire chicken out, put it on a board and pulled the chicken off the bone - it was so nicely cooked, that the meat was just falling off the bone - just perfect :) I put the pieces of chicken back into the liquid, mixed it in a bit and served it....

DELICIOUS!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks deeeelish girlfriend! :) So glad you made it and you guys enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Niks :) I'm definitely going to be making this more often!!

    ReplyDelete