Saturday, October 8, 2011

Freshpet...

So because we don't have a baby, but a puppy I will blog a bit about him now and then :)

**This will probably only interest people that have pets**

He has been a little sick for a few days, so the puppy that came into our home 3 weeks ago has been non existent and I have been trying to get him back to his old self... He still isn't being 100% his old self, but he is getting there slowly! It is funny how you don't need to introduce a new puppy / dog to human food for them to know that their food is different to ours, and they think it smells and probably tastes a LOT better than their dog pellets...

When we got him, we both said no human food for Max, but you start to feel so bad when he is SO adamant to get a taste of what you are eating, that we would give him a LITTLE taste... Then the other day I saw an advert of TV for a product called Freshpet - they use human food in their cooking and have a range of different products available and ALL their products are stored in a refrigerator... So Dustin went to the store I located on their site that has the Freshpet products, I wanted him to get the Freshpet Select roll, but he got the Freshpet Deli Fresh roll... It's small and will be finished quick so I will be able to get the roll that I want to try with him next, LOL...

But they are pretty awesome! What I have started using is called a Slice and Serve roll... On the package they have a feeding guideline for how much to feed your pet with regards to how much they weigh, and they also have (on the one I have now) 1/8 markings on the lb roll, which really helps someone like me that is still learning the lbs etc.

He seems to like this one I gave him, but he is such a slow eater - hopefully he'll enjoy the Freshpet Select one more that I want to get him... I wanted to take pics of the Slice and Serve roll before I sliced it, but I forgot, so these pics will just have to do for now :)

This is the Freshpet Deli Fresh - Chicken, Vegetable and Rice flavored Slice and Serve Roll...






You can see here that there are carrots and peas in the roll...


This Is What I Want To Try With Him Next... (They have different flavors)


The Other Products Are Nice Too...

Roasted Meals....


Treats.... (There are different flavors too)


No comments:

Post a Comment