Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Carving....

So the first and second time I EVER celebrated Halloween and did the whole pumpkin carving was when I was Au Pairing, it was such a fun experience for me that I really wanted to make sure I did it this year, and continue it as a family tradition for us for the years to come!

I carved my first pumpkin being back in the USA with Rozanne and her boys Tyler and Trey (although Trey couldn't carve a pumpkin, he was just there being adorable as ever!!). I wish I had used my brain and taken some pics of Tyler and myself carving. So Rozanne had an extra kid for one day :) lol...

This Is How My First Pumpkin Turned Out...



Last week I asked Dustin to get me a pumpkin so I could carve another one, the first one was a success and I loved it, so I got a carving kit to do a new pumpkin. Yesterday we went to get Dustin a pumpkin because he wasn't working, and I wanted him to carve a pumpkin with me and actually get into the pumpkin carving and Halloween spirit at least a little bit for me!

This Is What Our Pumpkins Turned Out Like...



Max also had a fun time :) Here are a few pics of him participating in the pumpkin carving activities with us...


All three of the pumpkins...

No comments:

Post a Comment