Friday, January 6, 2012

Dustins Spare Ribs...

I have ALWAYS heard Dustin speak about 'my spare ribs', and so the other day I was doing some weekend grocery shopping and saw a rack of pork ribs and thought about buying some for him to make - now bare-in-mind that I don't really like ribs, but when I was here Au Pairing Kim use to buy a rack of ribs from COSTCO. and I absolutely loved them... I still to this day remember how they tasted and still remember the day we all ate them! :) I decided to try the "famous Dustins ribs" and called him for the ingredients he needs.

He made them on a Sunday (I think it's two Sundays ago now). I made some Spaghetti Squash for the first time ever - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, and some Cauliflower Mash - YUMO!!!! The ribs weren't bad, still no COSTCO. ribs, but they were nice! :) Here's a pic of what they turned out like...


No comments:

Post a Comment