Wednesday, August 1, 2012

1 Year + In The Howell Apartment....

This post is a little late but I'm posting it anyways.

I can't believe that today, we have been in our apartment for exactly 1 YEAR AND 5 DAYS!! I can't believe how far the apartment has come, it's gone from EMPTY to "full", we got a Puppy (Max) for me (late Bday present), we've had our first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Valentines Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, My Birthday and a ton of other days here in this apartment! I have bought a ton of things to fill up the apartment, it's been slow but fun at the same time....

The bedroom still looks WAY too bland for my liking, so I still need to get a few things for that, and the second bedroom I call the olden day room (lol), because Dustin has all OLD looking (YUK!) furniture in it for his "office" and TV - yup apparently an office needs an old TV too!

Although I would have preferred to live closer to my USA Family (ex Host Family), because I know the area well and formed many memories there will amazing new friends I made, and because there is A LOT more to do there, I have started to like Howell, but still say it's like a one horse town!

No comments:

Post a Comment