Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fiance Visa, NOA1, NOA2, Visa Interview etc.

I have seen a lot more people have been searching about "NOA2's" and Fiance Visa etc., and then come across my blog "NOA2 Makes it's appearance".... I've also been receiving messages asking about the process etc.

This blog post is in hopes that anyone else that searches for the Fiance Visa process etc. come across my blog and see this! If you do and would like to get some specific information or help, please email me, I'd love to hear from you and help you if you need it :)

sagia@mail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi i was just wondering..how long is it before u receive your NOA2? Is it any faster nowadays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janise,
    They seem to take longer over Summer and just after Summer, but they end up speeding up around Winter time (this is Summer and Winter in the USA). There is a link I use to use, to check on where they were in the NOA2 processing stage. Email me : sagia@mail.com if you want me to email it to you. It might help you have a rough idea :)
    Are you doing the process right now? :)

    ReplyDelete