Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chunky Monkey - My New Favorite Ice Cream...

I have just recently started watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix, I decided I needed to find out what all the hype was about. I keep seeing statuses on Facebook about how shocked they were etc. etc., so I decided to start watching. Normally it takes the first few seconds to pull me in, and if that doesn't happen, well then I'll never get into it, just like with a book for me.

Well I am now TOTALLY hooked on this series!! Thank you to all you avid watchers (insert sarcastic voice here), for now getting me addicted to yet another series :)

I just LOVE Netflix. Being able to watch your favorite movie or TV series is SO much better than having to deal with the millions of adverts that disrupt our viewing on regular TV!

I just got WAAAAY off subject here... Oops!! So what I am trying to say, is that you guys have got me addicted to Pretty Little Liars now, and last night while watching one of the episodes Aria mentioned that she'd like to eat some Chunky Monkey. I have heard of this before but this was the second time I heard it and decided to use my dear "old" friend Google and find out what this Chunky Monkey was.

To my surprise it was an ice cream flavor made by BEN & JERRY'S, a REALLY deliciously creamy ice cream!! Dustin had to go out, so I made him go get me some of this Chunky Monkey to try out. I wasn't sure if I'd like it, BUT with the first spoonful I put in my mouth, I am instantly in love with the BURST of Banana ice cream flavor and the BIG chunks of Fudge and the Walnuts all mixed in with it!! Instant addiction I tell you, lol... Not too sure who to "blame" THIS addiction on now though?!? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment