Sunday, September 30, 2012

Some Pre-Halloween Fun....

It's almost time for Halloween, are you ready for it? I started putting up some cool new decorations this year!! Having never celebrated at home, I really do love these holidays, and feel like a kid deciding what decorations to use and where to put them... It's so exciting, lol....

I even got two Halloween coffee mugs this year, one for Dustin and one for myself. I just did it for the fun of it, and they were cheap! Today I was putting up "spider webs" and Max was sitting right there watching me decide how to put it up, so before stretching it out I decided to wrap it around Max's head for fun to see what he would do, clearly he didn't want it on him, because he just sat there, didn't move an inch, lol... The poor little guy! I didn't keep it on for long, but he looked so cute that I had to take a pic of him :) My cute little puppy Ewok!! LOL

On my next Halloween post I'll be putting up pics of the decorations all done :)



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment