Monday, October 15, 2012

Spicer Orchards Farm Market....

Today Dustin, Max and I went to Spicer Orchards Farm Market to pick some Pumpkins to carve, have some freshly made Donuts and get some Apple Cider. I was so excited I felt like a kid again, haha....

You'll probably all wonder why our new addition Chewy didn't come with us. Well, Mr Chewy is still working on his behavior (comes with him being a rescue dog), around new people coming close to us, or when he doesn't expect a person to "appear", also with other dogs. I knew that kids would be at the place, and knew that if Chewy behaved the way he does sometimes, he would frighten both the kids and parents. So I decided he should stay at home. We did get him a pumpkin though, lol...

It was pretty cold and so we didn't stay there too long, but Max seemed to enjoy running around (on a leash), and meeting a new friend - a donkey, lol...

Here are some pics....





















When Dustin got the Pumpkins onto the patio, Max and Chewy went out for some fresh COOL air, so I thought I'd try get some cute pics of Chewy and both of them together with the pumpkins, this is what I ended up with... I thought they came out pretty cute :)



 

Have an awesome Fall everyone and for those going into Summer have an awesome Summer :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment