Saturday, January 19, 2013

Budget Savvy Diva's First Book.... Also a surprise :)

Wow!! I have not been this excited about a package delivery and a post in a while....

Today a VERY exciting package made it's way to my door! It contained TWO amazing books that I have been waiting patiently (well trying to, lol) to be shipped (I pre-ordered them on Amazon a few weeks ago) and be delivered.

I have mentioned before in previous posts (food posts) how I follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook and get the recipes I have made from her. I have also got a page on my Blog dedicated to her and her AMAZING Frugal Recipes, with their links to her website.

WELL she now has a BOOK!! I am so freaking excited to have now received that book and can't wait to start trying out her amazing Frugal Recipes and slashing my grocery bill by 50% or more.... You can order her book on Amazon here. You seriously won't regret buying it! The recipes are also so EASY!! She also has a ton of awesome tips on how to save money in many areas of shopping!




Now I have something even more exciting (the surprise :)).... I decided to get TWO of these amazing books because I thought it would be fun (and nice) to give one away (I'm keeping one obviously, duh! haha).... Soooo I will be having another giveaway soon :) In the next 2 days or so, so watch out for my giveaway post so you can enter and who knows maybe you'll be the lucky winner!! :)

Have a great weekend friends!!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I've got it on my wishlist for what I'd like to get here soon... along with 298347 other items :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG really? Well isn't that just awesome!! Can't wait to do the give away :) Working on it right now, so it'll be up SOON :)

      LOL love the "along with 298347 other items" - that's just like me!! haha

      Delete