Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year - 2013....

Today begins a NEW DAY and a NEW YEAR....

Although this feels like a normal day to me, and does not feel like a New Year like every other year (Christmas didn't feel like Christmas for me either), it is a New Year, and I intend to make 2013 an AMAZING one for myself!!

So far all I can say is that one of my dreams will be coming true - I AM STARTING MY BACHELORS DEGREE for Elementary Teaching!! I can not tell you how excited I am about this, but I'm also pretty nervous, not too sure if I am going to be able to do it while being busy all day then going to classes in the evenings (only two evenings a week for now), making for very long days for me, then waking up early on a Saturday and going for one class and maybe working at Kohls still on a Saturday and Sunday.... 

One decision I will need to make pretty soon, is about working at Kohls. It's a sad decision to make, but will probably be a good decision to decide on sooner than later! I really don't want to stop working at Kohls (that is my social life right now, lol), I also like the Associate Discount, lol, but it's still a different environment to be in - a GREAT environment to be in....

So right now school is the only exciting thing happening THIS year :)

Hope you all have a wonderful 2013 and that all YOUR Hopes and Dreams come true for you!! Let it be filled with LOVE!!

P.S. What are your New Year Resolutions? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment