Sunday, March 10, 2013

Birchbox February 2013....

Hey!

Well I must say I have been pretty busy with school, and it has kept me away from blogging. We just had "Winter Break" last week, and somehow the week just got away from me - boo!! :(

Anyways, I received my first Birchbox in February! It was really late, because it got snowed in with that big snow storm that hit, but I got it and I was really impressed. There were some really cute awesome samples in my box, so thumbs up to Birchbox for February 2013!!

Here is what I received in my box :


My First Birchbox....


Open....


Ooooo....


All the samples I received....

From top - Right to Left....

1. Beauty Protector - Protect & Detangle Leave in Conditioner
2. WEI Pomegranate Buffing Beads
3. Juicy Couture - Couture La La Purfume
4. Golden Root - Purifying Mud Mask
5. Ghiradelli Caramel Chocolate
6. Color Club - Professional Nail Lacquer - Mamba Color

So pretty excited about receiving my March 2013 Box, hopefully it will not disappoint :)

If you would like to try some yourself - go ahead! It's easy to cancel!!

https://www.birchbox.com/?raf=hxlv8

Have a fab new week friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment