Friday, January 24, 2014

Update On Schooling....

So as many of you know, I started school at WCC last Winter (Jan 2013), I decided to study to be a teacher. I did my first semester and passed all three of my classes and did pretty well. I then signed up and did my second Semester in the Summer online (May 2013), it was pretty hard but I ended it, online is pretty difficult when you are not use to studying on your own :) LOL.... I was going to sign up and do my third Semester in the Fall (August 2013), but I had booked tickets home, and was going to be gone for a total of 3 weeks, and if I miss 2 weeks of classes they automatically fail you, so I decided it would be a waste of money for me to sign up and pay and then fail almost instantly by not being in attendance for 3 weeks!!

This Winter (Jan 2014) registration time just got away from me, and other things have come in my way. I tried to register while I was at home but there was an issue with the site and I wasn’t able to register, so I was going to go in to see someone about it, but got busy being back at work and getting back into the swing of things, and it ended up being too late :( SO unfortunately I’m going to have to basically start back at square one again with classes (Math only lasts a year, and it’s now been a year, so it expires - damn!), so yes I am seriously kicking my own ass right now for forgetting stupidly to check up on the registering. BUT I have some serious thinking to do now, and will hopefully be able to have a much happier update about schooling soon :)

Sorry to those that this post disappoints, I’m disappointed myself, so trust me I’m giving myself enough grief about it on my own!! Yes I am sad and a bit embarrassed to admit to this....



No comments:

Post a Comment